1. NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERMS
1.1.The following terms and conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”) between You and BNC: Bharat New-Energy Company.(“BNC”, “We” or “Us”), the operator of www.bncmotors.in (the “Site”) and related applications, services and mobile applications provided by BNC (hereinafter when referred collectively called as ‘BNC Platforms’). This Agreement shall govern your use of Services (defined below), both as registered and non-registered user.
1.2.By using or otherwise accessing the Services, and/or by registering with BNC, You agree to the terms of this Agreement, including the information disclosed here below, and to be bound by the same. If you do not agree with this Agreement, you should refrain from using the Services. Your access to any of BNC Platforms is also at the sole discretion of BNC.
1.5 You agree that BN will not be liable to You for any suspension or discontinuation of any of the Services or portion thereof.
2.2 If You are registering an account or using the Services on behalf of an individual or entity other than Yourself, You represent that You are authorized by such individual or entity to accept this Agreement on such individual’s or entity’s behalf.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW
3.1 This Agreement is in compliance with all the relevant Laws, rules and regulations at the time being in force, including but not limited to the Indian Contract Act, 1872; Information Technology Act, 2000.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
4.1 The User shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- violates or attempts to violate the integrity of the security of the BNC Platforms.
4.2 User shall not use any of BNC Platforms apart from the reasons provided for.
4.3 User shall not intentionally furnish any incomplete, false or inaccurate information.
4.4 User shall not make any unsolicited communications to other Users.
4.5 User shall not misuse the contents provided on the Site.
5.REPRESENTATION OF BNCOF INFORMATION
5.1 BNC reserves the right to advertise on its Platforms but does not endorse any services or products advertised. Users are advised to use their discretion with respect to advertisements.
6.REPRESENTATION OF USER
The User represents and warrants that he/she/it:
6.1 Shall not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the BNC Platforms or the Services.
6.2 Shall use the Site and the Services for lawful, non-commercial purposes.
6.3 Shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, or any other means, and shall be prosecuted for the same.
6.4 Shall resolve any dispute between You and any other User arising from any transaction hereunder directly with the User.
6.5 Shall be responsible for all use of the Services and for all use of Your Personal Information, including use by others to whom You have given Your PERSONAL Information.
6.6 If You are registering an account or using the Services on behalf of an individual or entity other than Yourself, You represent that You are authorized by such individual or entity to accept this Agreement on such individual’s or entity’s behalf.
8.DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The User represents and warrants that he/she/it:
8.1 The Site is only a venue where Users may meet and interact with BNC and its dealers for purchase of BNC products and services.
- BNC is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered between the User and third parties. BNC cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Users will perform any transaction concluded on the Site. BNC shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the User and any third party;
- BNC does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Site and use your best judgement in that behalf;
- The Site is a channel of communication whereby the Users can reach a larger base to authorised BNC dealers of various models. BNC is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the winning buyer. At no time shall any right, title or interest over the Bharat New-Energy Company products and services vest with BNC nor shall BNC have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the other Users that you transact with;
- You release and indemnify BNC and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Site and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, BNC cannot control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Site. You may find another User's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Site.
Contact details: 0422 3515613
The grievance officer will acknowledge receipt of any consumer complaint within 48 (Forty-Eight) hours of receipt thereof and would redress each complaint within 1 (One) month from the date of such complaint.